September 18, 2016 10:00am-4:00pm
Carol Stream Town Center Gary Ave & Lies Rd Get Directions
CSBarks is the Carol Stream Park District’s annual dog festival, and one of the largest dog festivals in the Chicago suburbs. This is the event your dog has been looking forward to all year!
Join thousands of dogs from the area who bring their owners for a day of four-legged fun.
Entry is free! Hosted by the Carol Stream Park District.
Main Arena Schedule:
|10:15 am||Freeze Dance with your dog|
|10:30 am||Obedience Demo by Fox Valley Dog Training Club|
|12:00 pm||K-9 Demo by the Illinois State Police|
|2:00 pm||Parade of Breeds|
|3:00 pm||Wiener Dog Races by West Burb Wieners|
Agility Arena Schedule:
All Day Activities:
- Canine Good Citizenship – CGC & CGC-A Testing by Wildwood Dog Training Club. Click here for more information.
- Therapy Dog International (TDI) Testing by Wildwood Dog Training Club. Pre-registration required. Click here for more information on testing requirements. Contact Lecia at email@example.com to register
- Kids Tent: Crafts
Discover dozens of new products and services for your four legged friends in our Fido Mall. Pick up a vendor listing at the Information Tent when you arrive.
- 100.3 WSHE
- 95.9 The River
- 3 Goldens and a Mutt
- All American Pet Life
- The Barking Lot
- BodyWorks Chiropractic
- Camp Ruff It Doggie Daycare and Boarding
- Carol Stream Animal Hospital
- Carol Stream Public Library
- CCSD93 Birth to 5 Coalition
- Chicago Pizza Boss
- Chiro One Wellness
- Cooper’s Way
- Countryside Animal Clinic
- CST Antlers LLC.
- Fox Valley Dog Training Club
- Glendale Animal Hospital
- Invisible Fence of Chicagoland
- JC Rejuvenation & Wellness
- Lake Street Animal Hospital
- Mapleberry Pancake House
- Mario’s Cart
- NorthCoast Wellness Center
- OMI Industries
- Pampered Pooch Couture
- Pawfect Project/Mapleberry Pancake House
- Paw Print Gardens
- Physicians Immediate Care
- Renewal by Andersen
- Sandeez Embroidery
- Safe Harbor Rescue
- Spay Illinois
- State Representative Christine Winger
- Toasty Cheese
- West Burb Wieners
- Wildwood Dog Training Club
Be a CSBarks Exhibitor. Click here for the Exhibitor Application.
Thank You for the Generous Financial Support of our Sponsors!
Be a CSBarks Sponsor. Click here for the Sponsor Application.
Where can I park?
On-site parking at the Carol Stream Town Center is available. Parking at Fountain View Recreation Center is reserved for fitness center users.
Park + Ride:
Off-site parking with Open Air Trolley shuttles is at the Communications Supply Corporation (CSC) building (200 E. Lies Road, across Gary Avenue). Free trolley shuttles run every 10 minutes until 30 minutes after closing.
Additional parking is available at Hampe Park (301 W. Lies Road).
Note: There is no shuttle service provided from this location.
Can I volunteer to help?
Yes, we welcome all volunteers and volunteer groups. Volunteer jobs include helping with set up and take down, assisting CSBarks vendors at their booths and helping to run activities such as the kids crafts or dog party games. If you are interested in volunteering contact Mary Frusolone at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do I have to bring a dog to take part?
Bringing a dog is not compulsory. CSBarks also includes activities for children, working dog demonstrations and dog displays that everyone can enjoy, with or without a dog. Please note, this is not an adoption event, so you will not be able to adopt a dog at the event.
Is water for my dogs available?
Water stations with disposable bowls are placed throughout the festival site and we make every effort to ensure they are refilled during the festival. A water fountain is also available at the Clock Tower building (which also has bathrooms) on the northeast of the festival site.
What are the festival rules?
- Please only bring dogs of good temperament that are not afraid of crowds or children.
- All dogs should be on a 6 ft. (max) non-retractable leash.
- All dogs must have update vaccinations and rabies tag.
- Max two dogs per handler.
- Handler must be 18 yrs or older.
- Please leave kitty and other pets at home.
- Female dogs in any stage of heat will not be allowed to attend
What our visitors say:
Woooohooo… Our yearly must see tradition for our baby – SV
This was the first year my boy, Brutus and I attended and we loved it!! What a great fest! We had a ball. We marched in the all breed parade and had a great day! We will be back next year. What fun!!!! – DJC