- House league. All games played in Carol Stream.
- Season starts late November, ends mid to late March.
- 8 game season.
- Single game elimination post season for Grades 3 and up.
- Two practices per week until games start; one weekday, one weekend.
- When games start, one practice and one to two games game per week.
- Games are primarily on Saturday and/or Sunday with a possible weeknight game.
- Team jersey required, not included with registration fee; available for purchase at the Simkus Recreation Center.
- Register online or at the Simkus Recreation Center.
|Rules, Schedules, and Standings|
|Grade 1-2||Rules||Weekday Practice||Game||Referee|
|Grade 3||Rules||Weekday Practice||Post Season Schedule||Game||Referee|
|Grade 4||Rules||Weekday Practice||Post Season Schedule||Game||Referee|
|Grade 5-6||Rules||Weekday Practice||Post Season Schedule||Game||Referee|
|Grade 7-8||Rules||Weekday Practice||Post Season Schedule||Game||Referee|
|Forms and Other Information|
|Frequently Asked Questions|
|Coach Application||Background Check (coaches)|
|Code of Conduct – Coach||Code of Conduct – Parent|
|Medical Release||Request Form|
|Ratings Form||Ratings Guidelines|
|Referee Report (by coach)||Coach Input|
|General Information||Employment Packet|