Complete a Daily Wellness Check Prior to Participation
The Carol Stream Park District may suspend participation immediately if you have symptoms of COVID-19 or other illnesses in an effort to keep participants and staff healthy.
If You Test Positive for COVID-19
- Notify the Carol Stream Park District program supervisor immediately.
- Stay home and isolate for at least five full days.
- Day 0 is your first day of symptoms or test date.
- End isolation on day 6 if you are fever-free for 24 hours (without the use of fever-reducing medication) and your symptoms are improving OR if you had no symptoms.
- If your symptoms are moderate to severe, isolate for at least 10 days.
- Continue to wear a mask around others for five additional days (through day 10).
Close Contact Exposures
Close contact exposures occur if you spent more than 15 cumulative minutes within 6 feet of someone who tested positive for COVID-19. The close contact period is considered within two days before the COVID-19 positive person’s symptoms began or two days before their test date, if asymptomatic.
- Notify the Carol Stream Park District program supervisor.
- Wear a mask around others for 10 days.
- Day 0 is the day you were exposed.
- Watch for symptoms.
- Take a COVID test on day 6 or if you develop symptoms at any time. Stay home until you receive your test results.
- Follow isolation protocol above if you test positive and notify the Carol Stream Park District program supervisor immediately.