If a player is ejected, they must leave the gym immediately. Failure constitutes an automatic forfeit.
- Intoxication is not tolerated. If a player is suspected of breaking this rule they need to leave the gym immediately. The referee or facility staff reserves the right to make this call. Any player under the influence of alcohol, or mind-altering substances is ejected with a suspension for the next game. The captain also is ejected for the remainder of the game.
- Should a call to the police take place by any staff member or official – player or team causing the disturbance is removed from the facility with possible elimination from the league (situational).
- Any player who strikes a referee, staff member, or spectator is automatically removed from the league and face possible criminal charges. Police are called and a report is filed.
All players are allowed five (5) personal fouls per game. A player fouls out of the game upon committing their fifth personal foul.
Two free throws are hot for all shooting fouls (unless the basket counts), technical fouls, and intentional fouls. The bonus rule is in effect upon a team committing their seventh (7) team foul. A double bonus begins when a team commits 10 or more fouls. Technical fouls are considered personal, as well as team fouls. All common (non-shooting) fouls are taken out-of-bounds.
Any player ejected from a game for any reason is suspended for a minimum of one (1) game or more depending on the Athletic Supervisor’s decision.
- Fighting is not tolerated and is an automatic player suspension for the rest of the season.
- The Carol Stream Park District and the Village of Carol Stream ordinances prohibit any alcoholic beverages on Carol Stream Park District property. Players and captains are subject to game suspensions or team forfeitures. Teams are held responsible for fans.
- The captain may receive the same suspension as any player.
If a player gets a foul, they must sit on the bench for two minutes. No exceptions.
Each team must use a time out when receiving a technical foul. Teams and players are fined $25 for each player that receives two (2) technical fouls or ejected from the game for any reason. This fee must be paid in full before the next scheduled game. If this fee is not paid, the player is not allowed to play, and the team is required to pay the fine for that player. Every 3 technical fouls (no matter when it came, first game, second game, and last game) also receive a $25 dollar fine. If this fee is not paid, the team receives a forfeit. Forfeit fees and rules apply. Any player receiving two technical fouls in one game is removed from the game and must leave the facility. Any team receiving three technical fouls forfeits the game. Officials or staff may issue technical fouls or remove a player from the game or facility.
Dunking is permitted during gameplay but is not allowed before or after the game. Any player violating this rule shall receive a technical foul. If a player hangs on the rim it is an automatic technical foul with possible ejection from the game.