- The bathroom is disinfected hourly each day.
- Entrance into the building for bathroom use only.
- All transactions take place outside.
- Accepting all golfers throughout the day to mini-golf on a first come first serve basis.
- Groups are limited to 8 or fewer.
- Groups must stay six feet apart.
- The last tee time is 30 minutes prior to closing.
- Staff hands out all clubs and balls.
- Players leave used balls and clubs in the provided bin. Upon return, balls and clubs are disinfected.
- Required by all customers and staff during any and all transactions or providing any customer service.
- Required for customers using the bathroom.
- Staff must wear gloves during cleaning.
- All participants are required to wear face-covering when social distancing requirements aren’t able to be met.
- The course may close during hours of operation due to poor weather.
- Hours are subject to change due to school district 93 school calendar, holidays, private rentals, and special events.
- No more than 8 patrons in a group.
- Groups must abide by all social distant guidelines and be at least 6 feet from other groups.
- Markings on the ground are placed to keep a proper social distance. Groups may not move to the next hole until all participants are completed.
- Credit card transactions are preferred.
- Concessions available.
- Distance markers are for lining up when taking transactions.
If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 including, but not limited to, cough, fever, or trouble breathing, or tested positive in the last 14 days, you are not allowed to participate.