We’re happy we have reopened for you!
New programming, facility layouts, and procedures have been developed which keep your health and safety a top priority. We’re phasing in fitness programs and services in accordance with the latest Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH), Center for Disease Control (CDC) and Restore Illinois guidelines. The following information is subject to change. Check this page and your email regularly for updates.
Monday – Friday: 5am to 1pm & 3pm to 10pm
Saturday: 6am to 1pm & 3pm to 6pm
Sunday: 7am to 1pm & 3pm to 6pm
FOUNTAIN VIEW FITNESS CENTER
Open with restrictions
As of September 1, Fountain View Fitness has resumed billing of monthly memberships.
Due to the COVID-19 closure, monthly membership fees were not charged in April, May and June. And, because we understand that everyone may not have been ready to resume working out yet, we didn’t charge you, whether you used your membership or not, until September 1.
- The Fitness service desk will be on the first floor. Make sure you have your membership card for no-contact scanning. If you do not remember your membership card, you must show a legal form of ID to gain entry.
- Face coverings over your nose and mouth are required while entering/exiting the facility and whenever not exercising.
- Members will be asked to sanitize their hands upon arrival and to wipe down equipment and machines before and after use. You’ll notice additional sanitizing and cleaning stations throughout the building.
- Social distancing is necessary. The facility layout, space between open machines, walking track guidelines and more will reflect our safety precautions. Refer to posted signage.
- New group fitness class sizes will be implemented. Fitness staff will fully clean and sanitize exercise rooms before and after use.
- Personal training will be offered in the fitness center.
- The facility will close mid-day, during the low-usage period of 1 to 3pm, for a thorough cleaning.
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of the building and equipment will be conducted. The facility will also be sanitized nightly with an electrostatic mister.
- Do not visit the fitness center if you have been recently exposed to someone who is COVID-positive or if you have a cough, fever, fatigue, or are otherwise sick and may pose a risk to others.
- Lap swim is by reservation only. Reservation must be made 24 hours prior to visit. MAKE RESERVATION
- Warm water therapy pool is open, and some classes have been scheduled.
- All locker rooms will remain closed through September.
- Towel service is suspended. Make sure you bring your own towel.
What we ask of our members:
- Members should wear face coverings over their nose and mouth when entering/exiting the facility and whenever not exercising.
- Members should utilize hand sanitation stations upon entering and exiting the building.
- Members with membership card must scan on first floor. If a member does not have their membership card, they must show a legal form of ID to gain entry.
- Members should maintain 6 feet of distance during exercise.
- Members should clean and sanitize equipment (e.g., weights & treadmills) before and after use.
- Equipment should not be shared between members at the same time unless from the same household.
- If you are sick, we ask that you stay home as a courtesy to your fellow members and Fountain View staff.
- The facility will be closed from 1-3pm every day for a deep cleaning.
- Kids Zone will remain closed.
- Open Gym is suspended. There is no more competitive gym play. So 1vs1, 2vs2, 5vs5 is no longer allowed between members.
- Locker Rooms (Fitness and Pool) will be closed through September.
- Saunas will remain closed.
- Towel service is suspended.
- No day passes.
- 16+ unless accompanied by parent/guardian.
If you have questions about these guidelines or any other Fountain View Fitness information, email us at email@example.com or call 630-784-6100.