Bring your group to Carol Stream Park District with three fun group outing options. Outings cost $5 per camper and counselors go free. Double up the fun and add a second group outing on the same day you’ll receive the discounted price of $3 per camper for the additional outing.
Coral Cove Water Park
Bring your group to the splashtastic Coral Cove Water Park for a day of safe, supervised fun! Coral Cove features two awesome water slides, a drop slide, splash zone, diving pool, zero depth pool and a five star lifeguard safety rating.
Outings available: Mon-Fri, 11am-5pm during Coral Cove season
Interested in a Coral Cove Water Park Private Group Rental? Click Here for more details.
Coyote Crossing Mini Golf
Outings available: Mon-Fri, 11am – 4pm
Bring your group to Simkus Recreation Center for a day of safe, supervised, tumbling fun! Gymnastics outings include 1 ½ hours in the gymnastics room, two gymnastics instructors, an obstacle course, relay race and tumbling on the spring floor. (Min 12/Max 25).
Outings available: Mon & Fri 9-10:30am, 11-12:30pm or 1-2:30pm. Tue, Wed, Thu 12:00-1:30pm or 2:00-3:30pm. Sat & Sun 1-2:30pm
- Group Counselors gather party at the grass area located in front of Coral Cove Water Park entrance upon arrival
- Lead Group Counselor inform Coral Cove Admission Staff member of group arrival and settle payment owed
- A Coral Cove Water Park staff member will meet your group and review water park rules with your campers and counselors prior to entrance into the park, also enclosed
- Groups are to meet the Group Staff Ratio All staff, facilities and patrons must be treated with respect. Failure to do so will result in dismissal form facility without a refund
- 1:7 ratio of counselors to kids ages 6 and up
- 1:3 ratio of counselor to kids ages 6 and under
- Carol Stream Park District is not responsible for lost, stolen or missing personal items
- Coral Cove Water Park is a non-smoking facility
- Hours and fees are subject to change without notice
- A grass area in the park will be assigned to your group. Groups are not permitted to gather on the pool deck
- All staff, facilities and patrons must be treated with respect. Failure to do so will result in dismissal from Coyote Crossing without a refund.
- Coyote Crossing is not responsible for lost, stolen or missing personal articles.
- Coyote Crossing is a non-smoking facility.
- Refunds will not be issued when Coyote Crossing is closed due to inclement weather.
- Coyote Crossing hours and fees are subject to change without notice.
- Parties/Rentals are prohibited in the canopy area without a formal rental agreement.
- Coyote Crossing may be closed to the public at various times for private rentals.
- Coyote Crossing occasionally hosts large groups – there may be a small wait time when this occurs.
- Coyote Crossing reserves the right to refuse tee times 20 minutes prior to closing.