Failure to dress properly results in denial to workout.
- Members must wear appropriate exercise attire at all times. The clothing must be for exercise purposes. Casual clothing is not allowed.
- A shirt must be worn to cover the upper body and midriff
- Shorts must be mid-thigh or longer.
- No jeans, jean shorts, or any article of clothing with zippers or rivets.
Observe proper personal hygiene by showering regularly, wearing clean clothing, and using deodorant.
- Gym shoes or athletic shoes are required.
- No open-toed shoes, open-backed shoes, boots, sandals, or casual shoes are allowed.