- The bathroom is disinfected hourly each day.
- Entrance into the building for bathroom use only.
- All transactions take place outside.
- Accepting all golfers throughout the day to mini-golf on a first come first serve basis.
- Groups are limited to 8 or fewer.
- The last tee time is 30 minutes prior to closing.
- Staff hands out all clubs and balls.
- Players leave used balls and clubs in the provided bin. Upon return, balls and clubs are disinfected.
- The course may close during hours of operation due to poor weather.
- Hours are subject to change due to school district 93 school calendar, holidays, private rentals, and special events.
- Credit card transactions are preferred.
- Concessions available.
- Distance markers are for lining up when taking transactions.
If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 including, but not limited to, cough, fever, or trouble breathing, or tested positive in the last 14 days, you are not allowed to participate.