Eligibility to Compete
- Prior to tumbling meets, gymnasts must attend the practice immediately before a meet or they are not allowed to compete.
- Prior to all other meets, gymnasts must attend 2 of the 3 practices before a meet in order to be eligible to compete.
- The last practice before a meet is mandatory.
Tumbling, Compulsory, and Optional meet fees paid through a code for the entire season. In addition, gymnasts who qualify for sectionals and state meets owe an additional fee a week prior to the meets. Event qualifications are provided by the coaches once confirmed. All payments must be made on time and with the registration team at the front desk. Compulsory Meet Fees are due: September 1. Tumbling meet fees are due November 1. Optional meet fees are due by Dec 1. Exact Costs are distributed at the fall parent meeting
Additional items you may choose to purchase include spirit wear and meet t-shirts. Information is distributed when available and payments are accepted at the front desk.
There are additional required fees for the program such as team leotards and meet fees that are not included in the monthly cost. Below is an estimated price range and break down:
|Future Stars||Rising Stars||Shooting Stars||Super Stars|
|Compulsory Sectionals||$12||$12||$10 per event / $50 max||$10 per event / $50 max|
|Compulsory State||$10 per event / $50 max||$10 per event / $50 max||$10 per event / $50 max||$10 per event / $50 max|
|Optional Sectionals||N/A||N/A||$10 per event / $50 max||$10 per event / $50 max|
|Optionals State||N/A||N/A||$10 per event / $50 max||$10 per event / $50 max|
Forms Required to Compete
- Medical Release
- Parent Code of Conduct
Forms are distributed at the preseason informational meeting.
The competition season is from September to May. All meets are local, usually on Sundays, with some on Saturdays.
Participate in 5-10 meets, depending on what division of competition you are in:
- Tumbling – five regular meets, one sectional meet, and one state meet
- Compulsory – five regular meets, one sectional meet, and one state meet
- Optional – five regular meets, one sectional meet, and one state meet
Transportation to meets is not provided by Carol Stream Park District and is the responsibility of the gymnasts’ parent/guardian.